Sunday, October 28, 2007

Marriage

My friend in Japan got married today. I only knew about it at the begining of this month because we couldn't keep in touch for a while. She tried to contact me about her wedding but I was away from Japan, I also tried to send e-mails to her but her address had changed. I looked for a post card from her when I went back home to Japan because I thought her home address should be there. I found it as I expected although I hadn't enough time to write a letter to her in Japan so I posted it from England.
What surprises me is that she got married to a man who I introduced to her 12 years ago. They have not been togather for 12 years, they started seeing each other again at the begining of this year. I've been feeling so sorry that I couldn't go to the wedding. Cogratulations!! from England.

No comments: