Sunday, November 4, 2007

A craft fair


I attempted to sell the jewellery that I make at a local craft fair today on my own. I really wanted my boyfriend to stay with me because I felt uneasy because of my poor English, but unfortunatelly he couldn't stay there because he had things to do. I managed to serve and have a chat with the visiters. My sales were much better than the car boot sale I did last time, I even made three friends there. One of them is a couple who were selling gorgeous hand made dresses, the other one is an English lady who can speak Japanese fluently, and the last one is a Thai lady who lives in the next town to me with her English husband. I feel that I gained more precious things than making money. Anyway I had a very good day.

1 comment:

YUKIKO said...

It was a nice day for you. I am happy to read this blog.