Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sashimi !!!

This is sashimi which is slices of raw fish. Some people might feel that it is disgusting but it's absolutely yummy!!! for me and my boyfriend. My boyfriend had never ever eaten it until he met me but he wanted to try it when he went to Japan with me. We can buy raw fish in England but they often don't look fresh enough and it makes us lose our appetite. All that matters is that they should be fresh. My boyfriend sarched for good fish shops on the Internet and found one in Bristol. Raw tuna was £12 per 1 kg and squid was £2 each. It's not bad. They ware definitely fresh enough. Of course, our tummies were satisfied!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard "yummy" so far.
I learn the word "yummy" just now.

hamuzo- said...

It's a proper word but informal.I learnt it from English friends