Thursday, December 20, 2007

My adherence for learning English part3

I started going abroad with my friend after I stopped the English classes because I hated learning English. I met a Japanese man who was working for a travel agency for Japanese tourists when I went to Australia. He came there with a working-holiday visa to be able to work and was also going to English school as well. Broadly speaking, the benefit is living in the country and mastering speaking English naturally. I still remember what he said that the best way of learning English is living abroad. I could not forget it. Then I was aware that going to English schools weren't suitable for me, staying abroad and learning it is good for me. But I couldn't do it then even though I thought that I wish I could speak English whenever I went abroad.

No comments: