Sunday, December 9, 2007

My disappointment

I gave my jewellery that I made to an art shop to display and sell about 2 months ago. The shop is very effective because they display free of charge with no time limit as well. But my jewellery still hadn't been displayed when I visited there last time which was already over 3 weeks since I gave them. The member of staff excuse was that they had been busy. So I made price tags and put them on the jewellery with my boyfriend. So we prepared them to get ready to display soon and gave them to the shop again. I expectantly went to the shop to see my jewellery which should be in show cases. But my expectation was wrong!! I am very very disappointed with the shop but I can not complain to them because I want them to display and sell my jewellery and the shop is very effective if they do it.

No comments: