Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My adherence for learning English part 2

I couldn't deny my urge to speak English after I left school. So I went to English speaking classes twice a week after I finished my work, but it was nigthmare because the class level was higher than my level, so I could not follow the lessons and there were 7 or 8 students for the teacher to manage. I didn't like it much. Normally there were less students per class, and you needed to find a class at the right level. There was a cabin attendant in my class, it seemed at the time that she spoke English fluently, but now I'm not so sure. Of course, I didn't have an oppotunity to speak with her and I didn't understand what the teacher said. So, I was getting hateful of English. I hated the class rather than English. I stopped the class after 6 months and spent lots of money in vain.

No comments: